11.07.2008

I want! I want!


"I need more cash."
"No space for display."
"I've the same collection."
"Bored of them."
"Moving out. Some stuff must go too."

Whatever your reason(s) for trading your once-my-precious-now-not-anymore toy collections, you now have a physical place to put them up for sale.

Joujou + Shugi Toys & Collectibles Market is open once a month during the weekend, and at different places each month. This time around, we will be at the North Atrium & South Atrium of Soho KL, Mont Kiara for the Soho KL Grand Launch. Expect a big crowd!

How to get there:
Apparently, when I rang Soho KL for the direction to the place, I was told that public transportation is not yet readily accessible around this newly-developed posh area. But, you may consider taking a cab from the Asia Jaya/Bangsar PUTRA LRT Station. Taxi fare ranges between RM20 and RM30. Ideally, the best way to travel is by car.

Hopefully, I am able to see you there!

--
avi @ joujou + Shugi

No comments:

Post a Comment